Re: [tor-talk] http://torbrowser.sourceforge.net/

If you look in the web, there are many many browsers bundled with tor.
the domain we speak about has been established by a russian coder who
overgave the project to be able to use a new browser.
We created this username for Mike Perry, so he can overtake the login and
use the domain for the TBB, as this name was already taken at sf.net the
Surname for this nic has been changed from Mike to Mikey.
So the offer to use this domain has been officially sent to Tor, but was
neglected as no one wanted to use this domain. So Mikey is not Mike.
So it will be used for an alternative bundle. The login name should be
changed, agreed, to not confuse on this level. But still M.P. is at every
time invited and has already SVN access to think about this bundle too.
For the website the disclaimer can be made on top of the page and analog
your sent words. regards