[tor-talk] TorBirdy suggestion: block subject header when encrypting email

Hello everyone,

One of the problems with Thunderbird with Enigmail (and PGP mail in
general) is that when sending encrypted email the subject header
remains unencrypted. On its own this is just annoying, since you can
just leave it blank. However, Enigmail does not block or even warn the
user if they are sending an encrypted email with something in the
subject header. I assume that TorBirdy would be used in conjunction
with Enigmail for email over Tor, so I recommend that, if possible,
TorBirdy should block the use of the subject header when sending
encrypted email.

--
Shew