[tor-talk] TorBirdy question

Hi,

I recently stop using TBB in order to use a Vidalia relay, the problem is that TorBirdy uses the 9150 port to connect to Tor (the port that uses with TBB), and the relay uses the 9050. I tried to change in the config editor the value "extensions.torbirdy.restore.network.proxy.socks_port;9150" to 9050, but id didn't connect to Tor.... in the end, I changed the TorBirdy preferences, from "recommendede proxy settings" to "custom...", using the 9050 port. Is there any way to change for real the port to TorBirdy in the config editor?

Thanks in advance,

Gerardo