Re: [tor-talk] Many more Tor users in the past week?

On 08/27/2013 08:00 PM, Nathan Suchy wrote:

> I think the more Tor Usage the better as it protects Tor and gives more
> people a reason to run nodes...

That's true.

But this is putting people, possibly many people, at risk. They think
that they're browsing via Tor, but they're really not, except for
selected censored sites, as defined by The Pirate Bay.

It's arguably their own fault, because they didn't read the FAQ, but
even so, it's a seriously dumb move by The Pirate Bay.