Re: [tor-talk] Tor and Financial Transparency

Thanks; please see https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/9614.

Can anyone working for the Tor Project comment on its U.S. Department of
Defense funded activities beyond what appears when searching for
N66001-11-C-4022 (the number of the award from the Tor Project's 2012
Financial Statements)?