Re: [tor-talk] Help with Default Browser

Hello Joe,Thursday, August 7, 2014, 12:38:51 AM, you wrote:

> Because, the displayed name or even URL in the email body may be
> *completely* different from the actual URL in the message header
> (message source) that opens, once clicked.

In my example, I needed to see a link to click. I did from a known link
inside a known email, and so forth .. in a plain-text email at that.

No mater how I get to a link, if it's outside Tor, then regular Firefox
opens and this is a PITA .

in any case, thanks to those who replied and are offering some form of
help. It IS appreciated.

--

regards,

 RD