Re: [tor-talk] Scaling Tor

Hi All,

In thinking about scaling Tor, what plans do you have for all 7,106 +
languages in the world?

MIT OCW-centric, CC World University and School is planning to be in all of
these languages - http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Languages - as well
as in all 242 countries -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Nation_States - with accrediting law
schools in each, if possible, under one umbrella.

WUaS seeks to become the MIT / Harvard of the internet in all languages and
countries.

Scott

http://worlduniversityandschool.org/
<http://scottmacleod.com/worlduniversityandschool.htm>