Re: [tor-talk] Tor browser won't become the standard one...

Hey Wim,

This option should exist when there are several programs that can handle a file. Could you try this by just opening the editor and save the empty file with the extension .html.

This behaviour is fairly strange and new to me so I will check on this tomorrow when I have a Windows 10 machine around

Best wishes