Re: Torpark problems

I have now sorted out my TorPark issue. Just took off TorPark and reinstalled. So, now it is working great. Thanks guy. Now I want ask:

1) Is it possible to add any Firefox extensions to TorPark? For instance, I want to add the Adsense Notifier extension.

https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=500&application=firefox

2) Is it possible to have multiple versions of Torpark on your desktop? For instance, have one version that has the Adsense Notifier extension. Another that does not.