Re: Torpark problems

Absolutely you can have multiple Torparks on your computer. Since they
are modular, just create another directory and drop one in there.

And in order to install extensions, in the address bar type
"about:config" and hit enter. Find xpinstall.enabled, and set it to
True. You might also have to change your cache size from 0 to say
10MB, then when it is isntalled, turn the cache back to 0.

ST