Re: Getting more servers

ARe more dir only servers needed? Perhaps there could be a way to create a PHP-driven Web interface that Apache could utilize in order to serve Tor dir lookup requests. It might expand and improve the reliabity of that aspect of the Tor networking scheme a lot. Thoughts?

Arrakistor wrote:

Roger et al.,

Let me know when you finish with the Tor scaling design, I'll be ready
to implement it with a firefox extension, then Tor can really blow up.
You  already  saw  how  I  thought  dir servers and requests should be
changed to handle security and scaling.

ST