Re: [Political/Legal] Passing ideas on German Tor nodes

On Dec 2, 2007 10:47 PM, Alexander W. Janssen <alexander.janssen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And I bet that there will be a lot civil disobedience when it comes to
logging.

Probably but that's risky.

> Given the logging, it might be wise to not allow the German node to be
> the exit node; I'm not sure about the entry guard.

Considering the pressure which piled up in the last couple of months in
Germany, running an exit-node in Germany is not encouraged anyway.

Just reminding:

Even as a non-exit-node you have to log if you provide your services as a middleman publicly.

Logging is not only mandatory in germany but all of the EU to varying degrees.

PS:
The only published key "Alexander W. Janssen <alexander.janssen@xxxxxxxxx> E450A182 2003/01/15" is revoked.