Re: heise online: Klarstellung

On 12/15/07, TOR-Admin (gpfTOR1) <tor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Siehe
> http://blog.kairaven.de/archives/1428-We-are-fucked-individually!.html
>
> Server Traffic: 2.000 KB/s im Durchschnitt
> Logdaten für eine Woche: 200 GByte
> Logdaten nach Entfernung nicht benötigter Inhalte: 120 GByte
> Logdaten komprimiert und verschlüsselt: 20 GByte
> Logdaten für 26 Wochen: 500 GByte im Durchschnitt
>
> Karsten Neß

Hello,

I have some questions regarding your numbers.

What exactly did you save? (2x4byte ip + timestamp?)

How detailed was your timestamp? (minute?second?milli?micro-second?)

Did you log every circuit build with start+end -time or every packet?

Is the patch avaliable to create a kind of european tor-script-set to
make it easier for tor-operators to stay legal instead of close their
nodes?
(Maybe we can get the logs smaller and make a web-ui or script to
search for given
ip-list+time-ranges and also set up the
real-time-log-grep+signing+uploading with
minimal manual work of the operator.)