Re: Tor and Privoxy on Mac OS X 10.4.11

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 08:04:53AM -0600, Fox Mulder wrote:

> Finally I uninstalled it and installed the Tor, Privoxy, and Vidalia
> package and it works, but I have to manually turn it on now, since
> there are no startup scripts for Tor and Privoxy with that package.

Me too, please. I'm moving to OS X (Mac mini) as the only machine
which runs 24/7/365 at home, and would like to see Tor starting up on
boot. Is the Tor package in Fink? (I haven't installed it yet, since
there's no official Fink package for Leopard).

It would be great to do apt-get type of Tor install and update on OS X.