Re: Provider 1blu closed exit node torpaulianer

Are you interested in starting a letter-writing campaign to encourage them to change their decision?
Comrade Ringo Kamens

On Dec 16, 2007 11:51 AM, Gitano < 0xb8968b9e9190@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
kazaam wrote:

> could someone please drop a copy of the email or letter you received by the 1blu Ag, in which they told you that they shut down your server to me?

As I wrote, they closed down my Server/Account without any comment. I
got no answer to my email nor letter. On the phone the hotliner told me
that the contract has been terminated without notice.