Re: [tor-talk] New arm version doesn't show connections

Hi Stephan. This is the first that I've heard of connection panel
issues related to upgrading. Here's some things to check...
- When connection resolution fails several times arm falls back to
another connection resolver, logging a notice as it does so. Do you
have any connection related log messages?
- I don't recall if this is the case with Debian or not, but many
platforms require that you have the same permissions as the tor
process to see its connections. In this case you'd do that by running
'sudo -u debian-tor arm'.
- If all else fails you can try running 'python
/usr/share/arm/test.py', which lets you run through connection
resolvers to see which should be working or not.

Cheers! -Damian