Re: [tor-talk] Tutorial: Howto setup a middlebox routing ALL traffic through TOR from VM

ok. You're right, its easy to imort 2 appliances and youre nearly on the
run.

I wasn't even on the way to import a ready apliance. I had mine set up from
Lubuntu myself. :-)

Ok. Well. Maybe it's because I know what I have with my selfmade solution,
or I feel more comfortable with only one VM running on my host, or
whatever... But I think some docs would be worthy for at least some people.

But anyway! Maybe if I find the time, I'll write some docs and/or tuts in
german and you then have to translate them to english. ;)

Best regards, thanks for advices and talk,
redapple

Email: redapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WWW: http://redapple.linuxmagier.de
Jabber-ID: redapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx