Re: [tor-talk] Is there a representative of the LizardSquad on this list?

On 12/27/2014 02:30 PM, benjamin barber wrote:
> 'blackmailing' and 'terrorists' is exactly the hyperbolic and vague
> language like 'harassment'. When you staff your project with unethical
> assholes, don't be surprised when alot of people act like dicks to you.
>
> 2015, the year calls to "fix your shit" became terrorism, blackmail, and
> harassment.

*** I welcome you to be explicit, but you preach the contrary of what
you do.  Really the question is not about "unethical assholes", but
about people who use that as an excuse to put thousands of lives at risk
for something they undoubtedly consider as legitimate, but if they'd
look in the mirror for a while, they'd probably reconsider.

Surely there must be other solutions than taking innocent people
hostages in an ego fight.  Still, Benjamin, you said you're not a
representative of the Lizard Squad, so maybe the lizards@xxxxxxxxxx
could respond for themselves?  It looks like three voices say completely
different things: you, the lizards@riseup, and the @LizardMafia twitter
account.  You might want to synchronize your discourses and come to the
table for serious talk.

I already sent an email to access the Lizards' manifesto that's
unavailable on pastebin.  I guess it contains some relevant information
to understand your motivations.  "Fix your shit" is as vague and
hyperbolic as what you're accusing me and everyone of using.  So why not
say what you really think, give facts, criticize actions, and leave the
essentialist name calling out of the conversation for mass media and
propaganda consumption?

What is it that you're accusing others of?
What is it that you feel victims of?
What is it that you want that would help fix the situation?

==
hk

P.S.: I quoted "ethical terrorists" from the @LizardMafia twitter feed,
so don't put words into my mouth, thank you.  And it's still 2014, so we
have a chance to leave that all behind us soon.