Solution to bandwidth prob...

So bandwidth hogging is really becoming a problem? The bandwidth
parameters do help, as does hibernation. But, many are willing to
give ALL the available bandwidth as long as it is not needed by
the local users. So why not do a iptables QOS example part of the
package. If we know the receiving (proxy) port and the process
owning the outgoing packets, this can be done. This would encourage
all to donate all available bandwidth to the tor net. Maybe it
should be re-baptized as a tor@home and join the seti crowd.

Can anyone share such a setup w me? Regards, -Manuel