Website with explanation for tor service?

Hi again,

on my new tor server ip I want to host a website which just explains
what the server does and why I can't provide any logs etc. Is there
already some sort of explanation in a few languages say
germany/english/french or something? I can write a site in german but
my english is really far away from perfect and I would like everyone
to understand what that tor-anonproxy.karotte.org is and what it does.

Regards,

Sebastian

--
GPG Key-ID: 0x76B79F20 (0x1B6034F476B79F20)
Wehret den Anfaengen: http://odem.org/informationsfreiheit/