Re: Website with explanation for tor service?

Sebastian Wiesinger writes:

> on my new tor server ip I want to host a website which just explains
> what the server does and why I can't provide any logs etc. Is there
> already some sort of explanation in a few languages say
> germany/english/french or something? I can write a site in german but
> my english is really far away from perfect and I would like everyone
> to understand what that tor-anonproxy.karotte.org is and what it does.

Your English seems fine so far. :)

Why don't you post your German text and your English translation (if
any), and we can collaborate on some boilerplate text in as many
languages as we on the list collectively know.

--
https://www.eff.org/about/staff/#chris_palmer