From: Freespeechstore@xxxxxxx [mailto:Freespeechstore@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 10:27 AM
To: abuse@xxxxxxxxxx; groups-support@xxxxxxxxxx; larry.page@xxxxxxxxxx; sergey.brin@xxxxxxxxxx; meryl@xxxxxxxxxx; sanne@xxxxxxxxxx; n.daher@xxxxxxxxxxx; abuse@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ceo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: Illegal, Defamatory, Libel Through Your Servers.

Dear Google & Cleveland State University

Posted via online Google abuse template moments ago! You have been warned about the defamation violation of your TOU. Cleveland State University Computer Services, this was also posted utilizing your exploitable server to connect to Google Groups
We will sue if immediate and definitive action is not taken immediately, as we did here. Because of the urgency of this matter, I am available by phone...207-510-9474

This illegal posting and defamation through Google is all being documented. Please refer to [#46796498] and the proliferation of posts below all in violation of your TOU

6. Appropriate Conduct

You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and communications while using the Service and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the Service only to send and receive messages and material that are legal, proper and related to the particular Group. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Service, you will not:

defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful Content;

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=hkMVVxcAAAANpbvXVqyxwmpkd7R_rGoRHqZiDvCVswhrZ6TQxKj0ww&hl=en&utoken=mtLIwU8AAABYw0DZWyv4LZ3CCGbA3jcLs-QBbQeyUHnkU3pHwcuwIfm-g63IidwCfGNblqoYpIplsI9JVMU42aNqHuTorPFHQ1Fc3jCbRtqg3U2Bt1aseg

Profile

  dicksmother@xxxxxxxxxxx
 This person has not created a profile.
Name:
Nickname:
Location:
Title:
Industry:
Email address:  dicksmother@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website or Blog:
Quote:

Recent Posts:
Posts in All 3 Groups -- 7 messages news.admin.net-abuse.usenet -- 3 messages alt.www.webmaster -- 3 messages rec.travel.marketplace -- 1 message
Richard Scoville CONVICTED Sex Offender news.admin.net-abuse.usenet 30 minutes ago
Scoville, Convicted Pedophile and FSS Punk alt.www.webmaster 17 hours ago
Richard Scoville: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE alt.www.webmaster 18 hours ago
Convicted Pedophile Richard Morton Scoville news.admin.net-abuse.usenet 21 hours ago
Proof: Scoville is a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE news.admin.net-abuse.usenet 22 hours ago
Richard Scoville: CONVICTED Sex Offender alt.www.webmaster 23 hours ago
Richard Scoville: CONVICTED Sex Offender rec.travel.marketplace 23 hours ago
Richard Scoville: CONVICTED Sex Offender news.admin.net-abuse.usenet