[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: PHP coder needs Tor details
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: PHP coder needs Tor details
- From: "Mr. Blue" <trashdsfg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 05:59:06 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 08:59:20 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DOlW9DORieHsScywJ0YdWHcxp0sSsMX7yy37s7OATmtWwGhjNWntrQ00ndKFmM3e7myINYYDZ5CvVQ7N4t5qP1sX6KtkBJF33jzP1b4nGwrTK1Bw08yZgMWHi2IGuzPhupa6x3yuNmqxRMycctQdqZjypPkxQh/V+u4y4jXa4a8= ;
- In-reply-to: <r02010500-1048-F3EFD689BDB811DB902B0016CB939136@[192.168.254.1]>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you very much...,
I didn't know that even if it is simple... :)
David O Smith <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 3:21 pm on Thursday, February 15, 2007, trashdsfg@xxxxxxxxx (Mr.
>If I just type tor than it doesn't work.
That will be because your PATH environment variable for "nobody" doesn't
You can change this by doing something like:
The actual command format will depend on what shell you're running.
Wordsmith and yarnspinner, singer and storyteller
Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.