Re: building pages with tor in mind

In addition, since js is a scripting language, it opens the hole to
computer vulnerabilities. HTML is simply a language used to display
things. Browsers take HTML and turn it into an array of images and
text. JavaScript can be used for other purposes such as making
connections to outside servers and because of its additional
abilities, the risk for vulnerabilities being discovered or existing
increases.
Ringo Kamens