Re: Time Warner bad / VPS recommendations

Hi!

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Matthew McCabe <mateo07@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wow, that is a very cool idea.  This could even be turned into a non-profit
> organization...  We could take donations to support running Tor exit nodes
> which, in turn, supports everyone's ability to use the Internet without fear
> of censorship, harassment, and authoritarian (or up-and-coming
> authoritarian) governments.

But of course it would be easier to throw a big blow to the network if
they succeed in killing those nodes (and that would be easier as they
would be operated by one entity).

I was not thinking about non-profit organization at this moment, more
of over-the-PayPal thing. :-)

But I do not know what are prices elsewhere for such collocation.
Maybe somewhere there is even better price for similar arrangement.

Mitar