Re: Tor speed

Fortunately, I write thesis in my language, not English :-). 80% of work is not about Tor. Part of the task is also writing Tor exit node scanner (I wrote a little bit to or-talk about months - something like "soat"). If it will be a little bit useful for Tor community, I will translate this part & publish python source codes for free use.

Marek