Re: Tor firewall for Linux iptables available?

Umm, I probably dont undestand well. Should be there any speciality because of Tor?

There is part of my firehol configuration related to Tor:
-------------------------
server_tor_ports="tcp/9001"
client_tor_ports="default"
server_tordir_ports="tcp/9030"
client_tordir_ports="default"

interface eth0 tor dst <my Tor IP>
        protection strong
        client all accept
        server "tor tordir icmp https" accept

Marek

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Germershausen <germershausen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Done, wrote it by myself, but needed more as 10 lines :)

--

 http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html