Re: Bittorrent

Sorry, but the bittorrent stuff (remember that fuckin japanese magazine that told japanese girls and boys to use tor for bittorrent, wasn' t that two years ago?) breaks tor. Not the big servers with 40 MB u/d or so but the smaller servers.

Yes Scott Benett i agree with you, use tor to connect to the childporn world. You are right for 100% :). I agree, it is up to the owners how they use their tor servers. You' re right for 100%.

To germerhausen and Bonetti: Please don' t use or-talk's email for your flameware. I don' t know about germerhausen, but you Bonetti use this list very frequently. You write this and that, but if somebody ask a real life question you don' t reply. If you are such a big king, please, reply to my email from 8 or 9 months ago and help friends in the Iran to use tor riskless. You find my or-talk mail via google. Thanks.