Re: I wish to see one video on you tube

On 08/02/11 22:56, Praedor Atrebates wrote:
On Tuesday, February 08, 2011 05:45:37 pm you wrote:
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Martino Papesso<martino@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hallo I live in Italy.
I have firefox portable version with tor download from here :
http://www.torproject.org/dist/torbrowser/tor-browser-1.3.17_it.exe .
I wish to see this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmhApE1kIgA&feature=player_embedded.
In Italy is not possible.
For one friend in Romania is possible to see this
video(http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/7321/31962895.png).
I tried to watch the video using tor but did not succeed.
I'm not very handy when using tor.
Could you help me for to see this video please.
Is there one person who speak Italian?
Many thanks.
Ciao.
Martino

  Clicking the link you post for the video,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmhApE1kIgA&feature=player_embedded,
this is what I get here in the USA.

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is not
available in your country.

Which tells me it is not available here either. Makes me wonder which
country's are allowed to watch it.

Jon
Odd.  I tried it originally via tor and the first time got it but didn't get it to play (noscript addon blocking) and then I got a denial as above.  I then started firefox without tor in the USA and was able to view/listen no problem.

It is restricted when I connect with my UK IP.

With my Swiss VPN IP I can view it.

However, can one actually view videos via Tor. Surely they demand too great a level of bandwith?