[Geoff Down] [Polipo-users] Polipo crash (Vidalia Bundle) on OSX10.3.9

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,
the Polipo in
https://www.torproject.org/dist/vidalia-bundles/vidalia-bundle-0.2.2.22-alpha-0.2.10-ppc.dmg
crashes on startup as follows:
"dyld: /Applications/Vidalia.app.new/Contents/MacOS/polipo Undefined
symbols:
/Applications/Vidalia.app.new/Contents/MacOS/polipo undefined reference
to ___stderrp expected to be defined in /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
/Applications/Vidalia.app.new/Contents/MacOS/polipo undefined reference
to ___stdoutp expected to be defined in /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
Trace/BPT trap"

 (This is a similar error message to that with which the Vidalia in that
 bundle crashes, even when Polipo is already running (an older version)
 and so Vidalia doesn't need to start it...)

Regards,
Geoff Down
PS I haven't joined the list, so please cc me in any reply.