Re: Is "gatereloaded" a Bad Exit?

On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 14:41 +0100, morphium wrote:
> So, with everything said, could we now please Un-BadExit the nodes
> that were affected?

Sorry, but this has been a long thread and I want to try to make sure I
understand something important.

Is it true or false that traffic was actually exiting through
gatereloaded et all?

I recall seeing that those nodes weren't marked as exits in the
consensus anyway. If that is the case, then all of John Case's arguments
related to super-secret movie-plot usages of Tor and servers running on
port 80 only accessible through gatereloaded et all seem to be
irrelevant.