Re: Contacted by "oompaloompa" operator: BadExit removed

Thus spake tor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (tor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> On 16/02/2011 05:10, Mike Perry wrote:
>
> > I was contacted by the operator of oompaloompa. He has changed the
> > exit policy of his two nodes to the "Reduced" policy:
> > http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=775df6b8cf3fb0150a594f6e2b5cb1e0ac45d09b
> > http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=babbf0694251e5aff7bf3a0a02efdc12cb99b05f
>
> Is this one of the guys who didn't have published contact info? I can
> see he does at the moment... Did he explain why he didn't have it?

The contact info there is not a valid email address. He contacted me
privately via a different one. Since he hasn't updated his contact
info to the new address, I'm guessing he prefers not to list it. I
have no personal issues with this. I haven't actually spoken to Roger
or Peter yet though, they may feel different (though I doubt it).

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist