Re: [tor-talk] tor-blocking sites

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 16:22, Praedor <praedor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I must say that I believe tor should be working to try to defeat/get around tor blocking.

To me, the "exit bridge" concept mentioned by Roger Dingledine above
sounds extremely attractive. On the surface of it, there doesn't have
to be a complex relaying/discovery decoupling implementation, too —
just a user-specified extra hop from the exit node.

Transient entry bridges take care of government / organization-level
anti-anonymity censorship, transient exit bridges handle site-level
anti-anonymity censorship, and persistent core Tor network provides
anonymity per se.

--
Maxim Kammerer
Liberté Linux (discussion / support: http://dee.su/liberte-contribute)