[tor-talk] Tails and a way to permanently install it on a removable media

I found Tails perfect for tor onion networking but it's impossible to
use it on different pcs .A permanent install would allow me to carry on
it my gpg and ssh keys , install programs , personalize it, customize
it... i find it useless this way ...
IMHO ,next releases, it MUST have at first boot on the desktop an icon
giving me the freedom to choose where to permanently install the os and
a a mandatory procedure to encrypt the filesystem where it will be
installed .
Have a nice day

Disappointing :((((((((((((((((
--
pub   4096R/E9FAD0B4 2012-01-26
Key fingerprint = 7C61 44B2 D636 A8A5 6A9C  6D6B C0C3 6B12 E9FA D0B4