Re: [tor-talk] torsocks 1.3 is tagged and released

Hi,

Jacob Appelbaum wrote (12 Feb 2013 16:40:01 GMT) :
> Would you like a tar.gz and a tar.gz.asc?

A Git tag integrates perfectly with packaging workflow... iff it's the
canonical form of distribution of the complete upstream release.

If a tarball with slightly different content (e.g. that includes
autotools generated stuff) is going to be published, and is considered
to be the canonical released source code, then I'll deal with it and
take the tarball, but I'm certainly not asking for it :)

Cheers!