Re: [tor-talk] Not able to download Tor to droid

Thanks for the info. Still don't understand why I'm assigned the very same IP every time I start Tor on droid. How does that protect my anonymity if I'm assigned the very same IP every time? Also, how do I change the IP as provided for on Windows Tor? There is no onion to click on the droid Tor. Also, on Windows systems all you have to do to download Tor is to download it from Firefox. It's much simpler. That's what I meant in the first message, -- not that Firefox is sufficient as a stand alone browser. libertyinperil

On 2016-02-24 22:03, Nathaniel Suchy wrote:
If you stop Tor (Orbot) and then start it again the issue should be fixed. On a side note why isn't Tor built into Orfox on Android? On iPhone there is an open source project OnionBrowser where the Tor Binary is built in.
I am curious why the Orbot/Orfox team hasn't done the same.
Webpage: https://mike.tig.as/onionbrowser/
Source Code: https://github.com/OnionBrowser/iOS-OnionBrowser