Re: migrating exit.pl from serifos:8000 to serifos:80

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 10:39:11PM +0100, Glymr Darkmoon wrote:
> could you not simply create a redirector that pushes stuff from 8000
> onto 80... oh, i may me remembering incorrectly, but can't apache be
> told to listen on more than one port anyway? idk, sorry if i'm talking
> out my ass.

Yes, of course, and this is in fact what I am doing right now.  But
ultimately I want port 8000 to be free for other purposes, and I do not
want my dependency on port 8000 to become a permanent tombstone in my
system as the result of an historical decision.

Geoff