Re: choosing a syslog facility other than 'daemon'

Funny you should reply now- I spent the morning hacking on autoconf and friends, so configure can be used to select a log facility; and also, a useful method to point configure at libevent not located in /usr/local/lib.

I suspect that a "nicer" way to support other log facilities would be to add support in config.c; which I may do instead, given the time. Of course, given the lack of interest, I suspect that compile-time would be good enough.

I will make sure to send diffs if/when I get them working.

matto