Autostarting Server if X connection speed is found?

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a torrc command which tells Tor *only* to function as a server if X connection speed.

I looked through the manual and the wikiki and I did not find anything I thought was on-topic.

I would like to set X to a speed of  say 30kb each way.  If this connection speed is found Tor will auto-start it's server functions.

If the above is possible would it be advisable to  set both the "BandwidthRate" and "BandwidthBurst" to 50kb?

Thank You

Do you Yahoo!?