Re: List Suggestion

KT(listclient@xxxxxxxxx)@Sun, Jan 06, 2008 at 12:14:12AM +0000:
> On Jan 5, 2008 11:18 PM, Comrade Ringo Kamens <2600denver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >... A fairly significant amount of the messages posted to or-talk
> > are automatically sent to my spam folder by gmail....
>
> If you create a Gmail filter to label emails addressed to
> or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx they will not be sent to your spam folder.

It actually just gives a negative bump to the email's spam score.  Other
lists I read (specifically the postfix user's list) end up in my spam
dir even though I'm filtering them into their own label.  Not all of their
email, of course, but enough.

--
Bill Weiss

speed
    a better study aide than anything the Princeton Review ever published.
    -- The Devil's Dictionary X