Re: Child pornography blocking again

Kraktus wrote:
On 25/01/2008, Eugen Leitl <eugen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just want to know if there is a technically feasible way of
Use your brain. Packets have no EVIL bit to test for.

I'm pretty sure my suggestion is better than an RFC April Fools' Joke.

Actually, I disagree - the April Fool's joke was obviously a joke, while your suggestion - which is dangerous and badly designed on several fronts - could be taken seriously be people.

If you can solve all those problems, there might be something to it, but I personally do not believe that those problems are solvable.

-Ben