Re: I exclude all bloxortsipt nodes in my tor use

Roger Dingledine schrieb:

> You might instead ask about blutmagie, which at an advertised 41200 KB
> is 3% of the Tor network.

I'm pushing hard with all kind of gcc/icc compiler optimizations but at
about 170 MBit/s throughput the E8600 cpu is running at its limits.
Unfortunately server bios doesn't come up with overclocking features.

Nevertheless I catch Roger's point. Is it a good idea exiting so
much/many (never really understood the difference ;-)) tor traffic thru
one exit gw? If it is not, I'm certainly going to reduce exit capacity
by torrc config.

https://torstatus.blutmagie.de/index.php?SR=Bandwidth&SO=Desc

Olaf