Re: [tor-talk] A secure browsing model?

> Are you trolling me?
> https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/

Lol, no. I was looking for options in current production. TB looks
great and it would be good for the upstream source to pick up the
mods for the benefit of all users as well.

Sounds like a GSOC or grant project since I doubt it would be a
small one.

> Is that too technical?

You're fine. It makes for a good compendium. Which was something I
wanted from TorButton... just what exactly does it do, so I can
pick and choose bits to put in a profile. If the doc gets too big,
try splitting into a short concept doc for everyone and a long tech
doc for those interested. Add a progress box for each todo item so
people can see how far along things are and when they want to jump
on.

You had asked once about tabbed vs. new window and read-ahead speed
usage. I'd specify that when user spawn off tabs (crtl-mouse1, open
link in new tab) that the data is shared between them, obviously.

And I agree with deprecating TorButton or whatever. Better to put
the resources into fixing the browser. Especially given we have
profiles already.

Anyways, I don't think I need to be concerned with inter process
(or profile) communication. So in the meantime, that seems the safe
bet. Oh RAM :)