[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[tor-talk] Fwd: [guardian-alpha] For Testing: Orbot 1.0.7... RC7!
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [guardian-alpha] For Testing: Orbot 1.0.7... RC7!
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 21:22:40 -0500
From: Nathan of Guardian <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Organization: The Guardian Project
To: guardian-dev <guardian-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
This one is really going to be FINAL. I just know it.
Primary features to test:
- moving Orbot to external storage/SD card and ensure it still runs
- does the wizard properly detect that you have root (or not)?
- using transproxying all vs transproxying app-by-app
- "Tor-fi" usb and wifi tethering over Tor
- exit/entrance node values with Strict Mode (to ensure geoip file is
unpacked "on-demand" the first time you use this feature)
- reduced data folder size by making geoip file only installed on demand
- added options for turning off persistent notification
- enabled access to localhost ports for SOCKS, HTTP, etc even when
transproxy is on
- improved handling of tor and privoxy binary upgrades
- updated openssl to 1.0.0f to address recent SSLv3 threat
- check for root mode uses "which su" command and does not look for
- changed tor binary res/raw storage mechanism to use the "mp3" file
Guardian-alpha mailing list
List info: https://lists.mayfirst.org/mailman/listinfo/guardian-alpha
Send email to: Guardian-alpha-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or visit: %(user_optionsurl)s
You are subscribed as: %(user_address)s
tor-talk mailing list