Re: [tor-talk] Those Broken-Record Questions

As an alternative to unsubscribing to the Tor Mailing Lists you can do a
few things:

If you use Gmail-
Go into your settings and create a filter to move all mail from the mailing
list to go to trash and be marked as read

If you run your own mail server-
You could use iptables to firewall the emails away.

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 6:35 PM, <ramo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> --

Nathan Suchy
me@xxxxxxxxxx