Re: [tor-talk] Terminology: Deep v Dark Web

On 01/25/2014 12:53 PM, Katya Titov wrote:
> I've put together an article and placed it on the Tor Trac/Wiki:
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/HowBigIsTheDarkWeb
> It's a start, and I'll keep searching for more relevant information.

Thanks for this. Quite good already!

"There are approximately â5000 Tor relays and under 2500 Tor bridges,
this may provide an indication of an upper bound on the number of hidden
services."

There is no correlation between the number of relays and hidden
services? Hidden services should rather be behind simple Tor clients.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/