Re: [tor-talk] [tor-relays-universities] afs / coda behind tor?

thanks, very good and usfull response..
the problem was realy the vpn version..
as an hidden service..
i give the advice a try

Am 2015-01-20 02:16, schrieb grarpamp:
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 7:39 PM, Mueller, Alex
<alex.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
has somebody an idea of the possiblity to protect afs / coda server
behind tor?

As a Hidden Service? Most anything TCP should be possible,
if you need UDP or to present IP binding and embedded semantics
to applications, you may want to try onioncat (at least for now), or
use a different [anonymity] network that is more IP[v6] friendly
like CJDNS or Phantom or somesuch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenAFS
http://www.openafs.org/
https://www.onioncat.org/

As you mentioned filesystems, I'll include a recent thread below
which you may further look into...

========