Re: [tor-talk] How to make TBB useable as "system Tor", as Tor, Vidalia, pluggable transports system level replacement?

I like Patrick's initiative. Please, make it possible
to have Tor solutions that are more timely than debian
but less intrusive than TAILS (I hate when I can't have
my own unix configuration with all of my preferred apps).

On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 02:17:29AM -0500, Libertas wrote:
> At that point, why not just use a separate daemon?

Why maintain the overhead of a Tor router list etc twice?
Weren't the Isolate* directives in tor config conceived
to separate browser activity from other Tor usage? I can
imagine we should be having an /etc/tor.d build process
for the Tor configuration, allowing for apps to specify
their various needs.

--
	    http://youbroketheinternet.org
 ircs://psyced.org/youbroketheinternet