Re: Carciofo - The vegetable sister of Tor in the Netsukuku realm

Alpt wrote:
Hi there,

You might be interested in Carciofo:
http://lab.dyne.org/Ntk_carciofo

It is an extension of the Netsukuku protocol to enable strong anonymity in the
Netsukuku network (see http://netsukuku.freaknet.org ).

It is similar to Tor and it may be possible to implement it starting from the
Tor code. The idea is to let Carciofo communicate to the Netsukuku daemon
(ntkd) through its API.

Moreover it will be interesting to see how Carciofo would apply on the
Internet with the help of Viphilama ( http://lab.dyne.org/Ntk_viphilama ),
which is currently under development.

We'd like to hear your thoughts about it. Right now, Carciofo is just a nice
idea, but if developed well, it would be really interesting.

If you'd like starting to implement Carciofo on your own, just do it, for now
we are working on other parts of the Netsukuku protocol, so we won't touch
Carciofo for a while.

Happy hacking,

Cya ^_^
Hi
It's a little time i 'm running a website.
It's still under development so most of the insides are still provvisory but the general idea is to concentrate on freesoftware,privacy,anonymity,underground networks ecc.
I will start advertise carciofo on my website so let me know of any news and i would like a sort of forum or chat where i can post questions about tor and family ....
I'm implementing a tor middle node and i would like also netsukuku but i get errors in the ./configure i hope you answer , ciao !