From: <flysprayadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27 June 2008 10:34:45 BST
To: downie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Flyspray task #698 - Uncaught exception on blocking local file network access

THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY

Notice from Torbutton

Mike Perry (mikeperry) has closed the following task. You are receiving
this because you are on the notification list.

Task #698: Uncaught exception on blocking local file network access
The reason for closing is: Won't fix
This pref has been split into non-tor and tor access. It is not
recommended you access html pages downloaded via Tor via file urls, and
tor access of file urls is currently blocked. Please feel free to enable
this option at your own risk.

You can get more information about this task at the following URL:
http://bugs.noreply.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&id=698